Dinner!

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three. Savannah, Azzy, and Jasmine. Savannah is friend from 6th grade in core we became friends. I met Azzy in PE and became friends soon after! Jasmine is also from 6th grade core and later on became friends. I would invite Savannah because we would laugh a lot since we really have a lot of common interests. Top two, Azzy is another friend I’d invite to the dinner since all of us would maybe talk about things that have happened, since Azzy is entertaining to talk to. Last I would choose Jasmine because she is a lot like me, and we both like to chit chat a lot together most of my day I talk to her, more thank most people I’d talk to. For dinner we would drink lemonade before eating. For the food we would eat creamy Alfredo sauce covered on top the perfectly cooked al dente pasta, with shrimps covered with seasoning sizzling over the pasta on the plate. After that, for dessert, we would make some cookies. For the cookie, it would consist of a pumpkin cookie with white chocolate chips inside the cookies to give the texture, sweet, soft savory flavor of the cookie.