20% Project – Week 3

This week was amazing in the beginning of starting to crochet my flower, but something unexpectedly happened in the process. The struggle I experienced this week was running out of yarn during the process of crocheting the flower pattern. I think next time I will be more prepared so I won’t go through this again. At home, crocheted the rest to finish. I tied a knot to the yarn that was hanging from the flower petal to attach it, so I could continue on the stitch I was on. to Honestly this week was really easy as the instructions were really clear the video, and I loved how is was turning out throughout the hour. Next week I will be working on an Amigurumi octopus. But I will add the middle part to the flower because I have only done the petals so far, and had many strings on the hook to keep track of when to pull and to also get a new string, and or stitch. I may attach also a stem and leaves to make it nice and so I may learn another stitch. Also add safety eyes and use the threading needle to that. I hope you enjoyed weeks three blog, see you next time!